So I decided to venture into yet another unknown area and try my hand at designing my own digital papers. So far they have been working out pretty good and I’m enjoying the process.
I’ll be making more as time goes on and they are linked here for free downloading for everyone.
Please remember they are ©copyright and are not available for commercial use without my consent. Do not direct link my downloads,
Do not post them as your own work or post them for download on your site without my consent. They are my design and hard work and are also NOT for resale!!
You may use them on all your personal craft projects and have images with the use of my designs on your projects on your site or social media, however if you do, please credit me with a link back to this site.
PLEASE DO NOT direct link to the download link address of the actual files.
Thank you and Enjoy The Digital Papers
My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(For any questions relating to use of the Digital Papers)
You can Download my Adore Collection or Brights Collection Of Digital Papers
"Directions To Download each Digital Paper"
1. Click on the png file name,
- 2. Right click on the image
- 3. Click "save image as" It will open a window to choose where you want to save your images on your computer.
- 4. Find Your Computer Download location and "Click Save"
- 5. If you click the small green logo next to the PNG file name, it will open a large preview of the Digital Paper.
- 6. Once saved, open the folder where you saved your files and then open up your image in your choice of program
(I use Paint Shop Pro) or Windows Photo Viewer.
- 7. Print your papers.
- 8. You can resize the PNG in any program that allows you to view and edit PNG files.